Monday, April 16, 2012

Just Love




There's this girl. And she's got it bad. She is in love. The heart thumping, palm sweating, white hot passionate love that you only find once in a lifetime. The all consuming, take your breath away, dream about it all the time love. She cant get enough. She reads about it, dreams about it. And she talks about it all the time to anyone within earshot. She is constantly mouthing off about it. 


That girl is me and I am in love with ....FOOD. My favorite four letter word. While all you guys are thinking about sex every two minutes I am thinking about how to create the next earth shattering morsel for you to put in your mouth.


 You want to know how I do it? Come back and I will tell you all about it.


 "There is no love sincerer than the love of food"- George Bernard Shaw


No comments:

Post a Comment